Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

One Fast Cat Wheel Reviews

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
Check out this new cat wheel www.onefastcat.com. I saw it on kick start.com. It has already reached their goal in the first 2 days. The wheel snaps together and is expected to be available in Sept. Sue

s&jdavis

Savannah Super Cat
Is anyone gonna grab one of these? It looks like a great price! Just wish there were reviews haha! Also not sure if Zubi would use it. Maybe I could get my money back by selling it if it were a flop?

Chris Elliott

Savannah Super Cat
Is anyone gonna grab one of these? It looks like a great price! Just wish there were reviews haha!
I'm a sucker for kickstarter. I went for it. I like the simple look, and the price is right. Sure seems to work well from the video.

Let you know how it works once I get it!
Also not sure if Zubi would use it. Maybe I could get my money back by selling it if it were a flop?
I figure the same--should be able to sell it if they won't use it.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I looked at is also and am seriously considering it, but it doesn't seem very sturdy - it's just sitting on those rollers. I could see one of my more rambunctious runners popping it right off the tracks and rolling across the room! I guess it depends on how heavy it is, but I think one of the points they have made is that it is lightweight.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I don't like the little shimmy in the wheel when it's moving but that might be solved by making the diameter a bit smaller. And I agree that it doesn't look too sturdy. I don't mind paying more for a sturdy well-designed product.

Chris Elliott

Savannah Super Cat
Hi. Did anyone order one of these? If so, what is the ETA?
Linda, I went for it. I admit to being a crowd- funding optimist.

Last comment about ETA (ETS? ETD?) was 5 days ago:

"...everything is on schedule! Containers are scheduled to ship to our shipping warehouse in the first week of September, which puts us on track to deliver the wheels to Kickstarter backers in mid September."

So I'm hoping to be able to write a review by the end of the month!