Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

One of the most rugged SV toys out there

Purrfect Exotics

Savannah Kitten
This is a special cat toy from PetCo, it has a little soft mouse on the end, and then very strong line about 2 feet long connecting it to the handle. Stanley loves playing tug of war with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0694.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0693.JPG
    IMG_0693.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 210
Last edited by a moderator:

John Popp

Site Supporter
I need to get one as I am always tracking down Chongo to get the bait back on the line. No easy task, and once he busts a fish or feather toy loose he makes sure you know he doesn't want to give it up.

Purrfect Exotics

Savannah Kitten
Absolutely Patti, both Stan and Ciara have had the same one for a while. The only thing i dont like about it is there is a little metal connector the mouse is on, i taped over it to try and keep their teeth and claws out of there but you know how they can get.

Purrfect Exotics

Savannah Kitten
Ok, so the only thing I will warn is that they will not give it back, you have to trade them, like a greenie or some food in exchange for the toy. we've had feather toys, garland, glitter, balls, everything. Nothing gets them going as crazy as this thing. Once you put it away they hunt for it for about 30 minutes as well. pretty crazy really, but like I said it has a little metal connector, like a fishing swivel, so I don't let them get to rough with it.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Ok, so the only thing I will warn is that they will not give it back, you have to trade them, like a greenie or some food in exchange for the toy. we've had feather toys, garland, glitter, balls, everything. Nothing gets them going as crazy as this thing. Once you put it away they hunt for it for about 30 minutes as well. pretty crazy really, but like I said it has a little metal connector, like a fishing swivel, so I don't let them get to rough with it.

What is the name of this toy?

Purrfect Exotics

Savannah Kitten
Here is a picture, cant remember the name. Trying to figure out how i can make them in my garage, but cant figure out what the little mouse is made of.
Ha. So, had to get them out of the same room as me just to take a picture of this thing, then caught this video of all three of my cats trying to get it as I walked out.
Also posted a really cool video of Ciara growling at me when I play a little tug o war with her on our Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=165697430283647 (Ciara Tug o War)
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=165698173616906 (All three cats)

Attachments

• IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 77

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Here is a picture, cant remember the name. Trying to figure out how i can make them in my garage, but cant figure out what the little mouse is made of.
Ha. So, had to get them out of the same room as me just to take a picture of this thing, then caught this video of all three of my cats trying to get it as I walked out.
Also posted a really cool video of Ciara growling at me when I play a little tug o war with her on our Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=165697430283647 (Ciara Tug o War)
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=165698173616906 (All three cats)

Looking at the picture it appears to my bad eyes as if it has a hook sticking out of it. I sincerely hope my eyes are deceiving me. :confused:

Purrfect Exotics

Savannah Kitten
Not at all, like I said the part I think you are talking about is the connector. It is something like a fishing swivel so I have taped it up so their little claws and teeth cant get in there, or snag them at all. But yes it does look pretty gnarly, I assure you, I love my kids enough to have played a long time with this toy and no one has received any boo boos, unless you count the mouse on the end.