Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Orion is a Champion

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hi All,

For those of you who know Orion and have followed him, he became a champion at his first show this season in August!

orion-champion-cert_web.jpg

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thank you everyone! Orion is such a pleasure to show! I hope he will become a grand champion this coming weekend. And his half-sister, Siri, will compete in her first show...that should be a good one LOL!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Thank you everyone! Orion is such a pleasure to show! I hope he will become a grand champion this coming weekend. And his half-sister, Siri, will compete in her first show...that should be a good one LOL!

Are you going to muzzle Siri so she doesn't tell a judge to take that feather wand and stuff it….:big grin:

admin

Paige
Staff member
Are you going to muzzle Siri so she doesn't tell a judge to take that feather wand and stuff it….:big grin:

LOL, WW...it should be interesting - that's all I can say :oops: Maybe she will surprise us all LOL! I am going to make sure to get a video of her being judged, if I can! Oh and she will participate in the Black Cat Congress! A first for me...please keep your fingers crossed for the judges :roflmao:

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
How can she help but win their hearts and minds. After all, she is half sister to a Warrior Prince. She can't lose. :) :in love:

admin

Paige
Staff member
How can she help but win their hearts and minds. After all, she is half sister to a Warrior Prince. She can't lose. :) :in love:

Good one Cary ;) Her full name is Agato Sirius Warrior Princess...her mother is A1Savannahs Zuri Warrior Princess of Agato, so I just continued the tradition forward...

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
I LOVE it. And it is astronomically accurate. As Orion is a Prince and a warrior and Sirius is his companion.