Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Orion Runs

Daytona Says What?!

Savannah Super Cat
LOL! He and Inara run like crazy! I need to get a video of Inara running as well..Oh, and Dia runs as well...they are all really good at it and LOVE the wheel ;)
Do they still like using this cat wheel? I'm thinking of getting one but am wondering if it keeps their interest over time...

admin

Paige
Staff member
Do they still like using this cat wheel? I'm thinking of getting one but am wondering if it keeps their interest over time...
Yes...he runs on the cat wheel in his new home (his owner bought him one) and most of my savannahs continue to run on their cat wheels, so it is a worthy purchase or was for me :)

Daytona Says What?!

Savannah Super Cat
Ok, good to hear, and thanks. I know that there has been epic debate over which wheels are good/better/best on this forum, but to quickly cannibalize this thread, if I were to order one tonight, which one do you recommend?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Ok, good to hear, and thanks. I know that there has been epic debate over which wheels are good/better/best on this forum, but to quickly cannibalize this thread, if I were to order one tonight, which one do you recommend?
I would order the Go Cat Wheel...I have been able to test four cat wheels...I hated the One Fast wheel, liked the Go Cat Wheel, hate the wheel by the Cat Wheel company, but still have one and LOVE the Maclaw, which you cannot get here any longer...

Daytona Says What?!

Savannah Super Cat
I would order the Go Cat Wheel...I have been able to test four cat wheels...I hated the One Fast wheel, liked the Go Cat Wheel, hate the wheel by the Cat Wheel company, but still have one and LOVE the Maclaw, which you cannot get here any longer...
Ok, thanks. I just checked it out, and it looks pretty solid. I'll order one up.