Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Groovy garage Cat Enclosure

T

The Kasbah

Can't find a suitable place for the litter box or just sick and tired of having litter tracked all over the house?

We have found (er......built) the solution!

Feast your eyes on our most fabulous garage cat enclosure!

Complete with resting shelves all the way to the ceiling, a large litter box, fresh litter supply tub, food, water, a custom doggie door leading to our laundry room and fully screened in to prevent flies from getting into the house! No more messes inside and a safe/secure area for them to be confined when we entertain (no more risk of them slipping past one of the guests and making a break for the great outdoors) and in the summer months when the garage door is open, they can go out for a bit of fresh air anytime they wish!

Best idea EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I designed it and now thing that I'm wicked smart, yo!

Hope you enjoy!

Enclosure1.jpg Enclosure3.jpg Enclosure2.jpg

T

The Kasbah

Thanks much, Patti. They surely do like it and the freedom to go in and out at whim! I love it because I no longer have a litter box in my house! YAY!!!