Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

People Can Be So Cruel

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
My house is right next door to my husband's parents. Last night, my 10 year old son was walking across the yard to spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa. A car drove past, and someone yelled at my son, "F@#% you, you fat motherf@#%er!" Granted, my son could stand to lose some weight, but what the hell is wrong with people? Why yell obscenities at a little boy who's minding his own business, and doesn't affect your life in any way? The ignorant fool is lucky I wasn't there. :mad: The older I get, the less tolerance for stupidity I have.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Sorry that had to happen to your son. Mean people suck and always have. Knowing where they end up in their working or professional lives is enough to afford them a smile and a wave. ". Hey FU2".

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
There seems to be no shortage of ignorant fools.
I try very hard to not let people whom I do not respect to control my emotional response. It's hard at times, but it helps in the long run. (Not that you should not have been upset.)
Sorry you son was treated so disrespectfully.

admin

Paige
Staff member
People can suck sometimes is right...WTF? It is pretty low to pick on a little boy...I was often picked on as a child because i was small...people merged to get a life...this makes me so mad :mad:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Incredibly cruel and without class. I have a few choice terms for people like that, but best left unsaid here.

I am sorry your son had this experience :( He's just a child.....

wetcats

Savannah Super Cat
Awful to hear words like that directed at you when your 10....maybe if you tell him a bit about conscious choice? those boys choose a bad choice, but there will be a consequence for them sooner or later? Very sorry this happened.

Arline

Savannah Super Cat
Wow, people are so mean. I'm sorry your son was the target of someone's stupidity. Hug him for me and tell him that it is they're loss that they don't know him. I always told my son that and when he was picked on as a boy, he always had the confidence to not let it bother him cuz he knew he was loved at home. Well I told him lots of things but that one comes to mind right now.

Because they know they can get away with it, because they are too cowardly to say it to his face they have to do it in a drive by! Still, that is awful and I am sorry! :( I would have peppered his tail gate and dared him to come back!!!