Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Pets spreading the Christ Spirit in music.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Some of the Pets around the world spreading Christmas Spirit... It is truly like nothing I have ever seen.

Amazing Cat and Dogs Sing Silent Night

Jingle Cats - Silent night (Original Clip)

cbain

Site Supporter
Here's our 2 opening their catnip laced presents DSCN0390.JPG DSCN0391.JPG DSCN0395.JPG DSCN0396.JPG DSCN0397.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0398.JPG
    DSCN0398.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 19

admin

Paige
Staff member
Some of the Pets around the world spreading Christmas Spirit... It is truly like nothing I have ever seen.

Amazing Cat and Dogs Sing Silent Night

Jingle Cats - Silent night (Original Clip)

hahaha! Love them! Thanks for sharing!

cbain

Site Supporter
Thanks all , Cody would like to be poster cat 2014, DSCN0396.JPG it's hard to live with him sometimes, When I leave for work he'is at the door ,and when I return from work both cats greet me at the door ,got to love them. Merry Christmas all. give your cats a pet from me

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Thanks all , Cody would like to be poster cat 2014, View attachment 10810 it's hard to live with him sometimes, When I leave for work he'is at the door ,and when I return from work both cats greet me at the door ,got to love them. Merry Christmas all. give your cats a pet from me

Looks like a great cat... For mine when I get her I am kind of scared to use cat nip... Made Sylvester quite mean (he was a mean Drunk, but a great loving smart cat). From what I see, Savannah's don't need cat nip to go crazy...

And BYW cbain: It may be hard to live with him.... but it is even harder to live without him... I wish him a Long and Fruitful life...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Cody sounds like a very sweet boy. One of the reasons Savannahs are described as dog-like is because of their devotion and in-your-face personalities :)

cbain

Site Supporter
Thanks Patti, Cody is well loved and a very spoiled F3 cat, note in the picture, see he is in catnip opening his Christmas toys, rear legs are set to kick, eyes on the camera, ready to kick it if I get closer, note him in the avatar, FU Man Chu, wiskers ,our doggie cats are on their electric blankets now and will rush me when I open this door. I still would like to get one more, Outstanding cat breed