Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Pinkie mice treat

Michaela

Savannah Super Cat
u9etaqeh.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/
14/01/11/5edesusu.jpg

Can't believe Romeo and Toby got no interest in introducing pinkie mice treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Michaela L

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Hopefully someone who feeds whole prey can answer your questions because I don't feed whole prey so have no idea how much, but I suppose it depends if they feed exclusively whole prey or offer it just as a part of the diet.

MM3

Site Supporter
Hopefully someone who feeds whole prey can answer your questions because I don't feed whole prey so have no idea how much, but I suppose it depends if they feed exclusively whole prey or offer it just as a part of the diet.
Ok thanks. Just curious. Any leads how I may make a donatation ?

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Pinkies can be fed to kittens who are starting a whole prey diet and older cats who are transitioning to a whole prey diet to get them used to the feel and taste of the food. Pinkies are not nutritionally balanced because they are so young and should not be fed as other than transitioning to older, nutritionally complete prey or as treats.