Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Welcome my New F5 SBT Babies to the World!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Zuri had a total of five F5 SBT kittens between last night and this morning...1 was stillborn, but we have four beautiful babies...just thought I would share...

zuri-before-babies-051914.jpg zuri-babies-052014.jpg new_babies0052014.jpg mel-baby-052014.jpg two-bsts-052014.jpg bst-baby-052014.jpg

Last edited:

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
They are just gorgeous, Paige! I love how you can see the spots on the mel kittens.

Looking forward to watching these babies grow :)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Congratulations to Zuri and Paige. It's going to be fun to watch this batch of beautiful babes grow up. Keep those pictures coming (after you get some sleep).

admin

Paige
Staff member
They are just gorgeous, Paige! I love how you can see the spots on the mel kittens.

Looking forward to watching these babies grow :)

Thank so much Pam! I cannot believe the spots on tho Mel babies...they are all so precious...and Zuri is such a good mom!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Congratulations to Zuri and Paige. It's going to be fun to watch this batch of beautiful babes grow up. Keep those pictures coming (after you get some sleep).

Thanks Deborah - I will definitely be taking lots of pics...I am exhausted....will try to get some good sleep tonight...