Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Poor Fitz...

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
I filled my master tub up with water (about 70 gal) to let it soak because it still has stuff from the house being built on it. Well we have had Fitz's food in there so the dog couldn't get to it.. I think you see where this is going :( I had been keeping the door shut so it could soak a few hours and Shane forgot to shut it.. We hear a loud noise and both go running into the bathroom knowing exactly what happened. He looks SO betrayed. He didn't even get his head under or his back fully submerged. But nonetheless I feel AWFUL!!! He is currently under the covers cuddled with my feet so I take that as a sign that he will forgive. Please tell me I'm not a horrible cat momma!! :cry:

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Sam. All little ones Cat dog human all have little non harmful traumas. It is part of the growing process. They only learn by experience. Jumping in a tub of water is NOT harmful. No matter what the little one thinks. And as long as you are there to "kiss it and make it better" Fitz will be JUST FINE.
<3

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
He is definitely fine! Just me being an over worried momma! We let him have free reign of the whole house all day yesterday and today. He is loving it and being even more playful!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Poor Fitz! Be thankful it wasn't the toilet he jumped into right after you'd stood up!! :rolleyes:

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Didn't you see the video of Elsa? You aren't a bad kitty momma, silly Fitz shouldn't have jumped into the water! Silly kitties...

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Just think of it this way. Fitz learned a Valuable life lesson. It is good to LOOK before you jump. Never assume... And the sweet boy is none-the-less worse for the experience. It is good these little things happen to expand the life experience of out little furry friends. Better this than a raging river or a highway. No, you are not a bad Kitty Mom, Samantha. Not at all. :)