Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Poseidon - F5 SBT Male

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Oh goodness, it's time for them to leave the nest??!! I hope you put in the contract that their new families have to post here at least a couple times during their first year in their new homes. I wanna see your babies when they are all grown up! Especially Cinny. Such a beautiful baby girl. She's gonna be a stunner as an adult.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Oh goodness, it's time for them to leave the nest??!! I hope you put in the contract that their new families have to post here at least a couple times during their first year in their new homes. I wanna see your babies when they are all grown up! Especially Cinny. Such a beautiful baby girl. She's gonna be a stunner as an adult.
he has a couple of weeks yet, but the photo was too precious not to post ;) His new parents have agreed to send me updated pics, but we know how that goes...I hope they do...

Looks like Cinny is staying here with me - I knew it was meant to be when I began talking people out of taking her...she is fetching now like Zuri and then jumping in my lap, so unless someone really special comes along, she will not go anywhere.

admin

Paige
Staff member
He has turned into a really handsome fellow! His new family must be thrilled!!
Thanks patti, they are! he has been sold since he was about 6 weeks old, so they have been getting updated photos and cannot believe how he has changed ;)