Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Purchasing Forti Flora

Angie Panczak

Savannah Super Cat
Hi, I would like to start adding Forti Flora to weaning kits and pregnant/nursing moms diets. Does anyone know where to get it cheaper on the Internet?

I'm not sure price-wise if it's better or not, but you can pick up Lactinex, which is the basic premise of Fortiflora, at your local pharmacy and grind the tablets and toss them in your cats' food. Fortiflora is basically the good bacteria found in yogurt, which promotes a healthy gut- Lactinex is the same thing :) I've used it countless times with tummy upsets.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I use probios as well...the cats lick it off my fingers...they love it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rafiki

Site Supporter
I paid $20.50 for 30 packets thru Medi-Vet Animal Health. I found them thru Amazon. Shipping was free. I wanted to stick with the Fortiflora because Purina adds something tasty to the probiotics. I heard from a vet that it is the same stuff they coat their dry food with. My pixie-bob Jammu gets really picky about food sometimes and snubs his raw. I have to give him some variety so every few days I either add Fortiflora or I add some cooked chicken or a tablespoon of Halo or Wellness cat food to get him eating again. Thank goodness I do not have this problem with Rafiki!