Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommendations for canned food

SVSLC

Savannah Super Cat
I am picking my kitten up in two weeks, at this time he is on a dry kitten food and raw diet. My plan is to continue this diet, I have purchased a grinder for the raw. I am hopeful you can provide some recommendations on canned food that provides all the necessary diet requirements. I would like to have the canned food as a backup if I run into any issues with the raw. Your recommendations are appreciated...thank you!

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
I am picking my kitten up in two weeks, at this time he is on a dry kitten food and raw diet. My plan is to continue this diet, I have purchased a grinder for the raw. I am hopeful you can provide some recommendations on canned food that provides all the necessary diet requirements. I would like to have the canned food as a backup if I run into any issues with the raw. Your recommendations are appreciated...thank you!
Be careful with introducing anything other than what your cat is used to. When we first brought Triton home, we tried a couple of teaspoons of canned food and it gave him the diarrhea. Since sticking with the raw, he has never had another issue. Can't wait to see how your baby has grown!