Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Relaxing Day with Elsa

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa is recovering great...
Elsa-1.JPG
She started out by stealing Jakes treat and Jake is not sure what to do about it...
Elsa-2.JPG Elsa-3.JPG Elsa-4.JPG Elsa-5.JPG
Elsa continuing try to steal my computer chair, but we are still sharing it ok... Sometimes she has to be moved around a bit.
Elsa-6.JPG
While watching TV, she must not have liked todays episode.. A name was much more in order...

Elsa did play a lot today, just did not catch a lot of it, or not a good enough to post anyway.​

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Poor Jake, just look at that suffering soul look on his face! As for the computer chair, you do realize that she is going to continue to grow and take up more and more space - you may have to buy a second chair one of these days! Isn't it rascaldad who purchased a second office chair for his Savannah?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Elsa is recovering great...
View attachment 11967
She started out by stealing Jakes treat and Jake is not sure what to do about it...
View attachment 11968 View attachment 11969 View attachment 11970 View attachment 11971
Elsa continuing try to steal my computer chair, but we are still sharing it ok... Sometimes she has to be moved around a bit.
View attachment 11972
While watching TV, she must not have liked todays episode.. A name was much more in order...

Elsa did play a lot today, just did not catch a lot of it, or not a good enough to post anyway.​
She looks great, John!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Is is just me? Or, in the last picture, Elsa is pulling the same face as Sylvester in the avatar?
When her body is covered up, her face looks a lot like Sylvester's. The biggest difference is the ears and the width of the face. Sylvester had a much wider face in proportion to his body as Sylvester did... Sylvester also had VERY LONG Whiskers which were kind of disproportional, where Elsa's is much more proportional...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Good to see Elsa back in the game. She looks great!
She is still not 100%. She is sleeping a little more than normal, and I thought that her diarrhea problem was gone, but it is getting better... Going to the vet tomorrow for a check up.. She has gained back a fair amount of weight, she is still behind the curve, but catching up fast... Couple of weeks that should be back to normal, but at this point I am not worried... She is getting more active everyday... After everything she has been through, I am surprised she is not further behind the curve...