Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

RIP Chris Elliot

admin

Paige
Staff member
Chris Elliot was a member of the forum from 2014 until his death last week! I had no idea that Chris passed away until tonight...I don't know what happened to Chris, I just know that I am heartbroken :-(

Chris did wonders with rescue cat, Ziggy, and was always the first to offer advice and help! He was a wonderful, wonderful guy and I will really miss him - we all will!

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
I am shocked and saddened, as well :( RIP Chris...you were a good person for Ziggy and your other beloved kitties, and we will miss your wise and often funny posts...

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Chris Elliot was a member of the forum from 2014 until his death last week! I had no idea that Chris passed away until tonight...I don't know what happened to Chris, I just know that I am heartbroken :-(

Chris did wonders with rescue cat, Ziggy, and was always the first to offer advice and help! He was a wonderful, wonderful guy and I will really miss him - we all will!

It saddens me to hear of Chris Elliot passing away. I imagine Ziggy is also heartbroken.

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
:cry: Love 2 A great mentor who will certainly be missed in the Big world & ours as well, Eddie & Mojo would NOT get along as they do had he not talked me through the rough "Teenage" time of Eddie. Condolences to hhis fur-kids & humans!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
OMG, what shocking and heartbreaking news! Please let us know if you learn anything more about his passing, or if there is a way for us to pass on our condolences to his wife and family.