Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

RIP Gunner

admin

Paige
Staff member
I write this post as I cry for little Gunner...I am heartbroken...

Thank you everyone for all your prayers and thoughts...Gunner took a turn for the worse tonight and I tried everything, but it was not meant to be...I could see it in his eyes tonight and when I went to feed him, I knew...so I wrapped him up to keep him warm, held him and kissed him and he went on to the rainbow bridge a few minutes later :-(

At least he knew he was loved...it was as if he was waiting for me...he was loved and cherished and will never be forgotten...my first mel baby...

Xcellmusic

Savannah Super Cat
:( Heartbreaking, So sorry for you. You fought hard and you should be very proud of you for all the love you gave him on his short time on this planet. Rest in peace Gunner.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
So very sorry for your loss. It is the hardest part of being a breeder, having to accept that not all of them will make it no matter how hard we try. Gunner was loved, and you gave him every chance... kiss the other babies and let your heart heal. Hugs!

DChap

Site Supporter
So sorry. RIP Gunner. I'm sure you did your best Paige. The Rainbow Bridge was in need of a darling little mel...