Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

RIP Rumpystiltskin

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Not a Savannah, but my Highlander Rumpystiltskin was one of the sweetest, most loving souls I have ever known. He was born tailess (thus the name Rumpy) and unfortunately without control of his bowel or bladder. He therefore needed special housing, but in spite of his handicap he was a happy and playful imp until I lost him today. I noticed last night and this morning that he seemed a bit under the weather so planned on taking him by the vet on my way to work tomorrow. I just went out and found him gone - I'm not sure why but my guess would be he developed an infection because of his incontinence issues. Whatever it was, it happened fast and I will miss him. RIP Rumpy my sweet.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Patti I am so sorry... I remember when he was born and what great care you took of him! RIP Rumpy!

He was such a happy and carefree Lil guy... I'm sure he is teaching all the other kitties how to dance at the Rainbow bridge!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Thank you all, I will really miss him. Paige, I think you're right - he loved to dance, almost as much as he loved to roll over to get his belly rubbed...