Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Ripple rug

Snakebike

Savannah Super Cat
Have you had it awhile? If so, do they still use it as much? I notice my Savannahs love things at first and then lose interest so I rotate toys.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I bought the first one 2 years ago and have added 2 more. They play on them everyday and they like to nap on them when they aren't playing. Cats typically cycle through their toys, crazy about them one minute then ignore them or awhile and then rediscover them. I've heard of a very few SVs that had no interest in the rugs but a lot more stories of those who like them.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
IMG_0717.PNG
Ooo, I see a ripple rug in our future! Currently they play with (read: maul) my old sleeping bag, but I think they'd like the rug a lot more.

We also got this kiddie play pen thing that they both adore, though it may not survive the year, lol.

DougRD

Site Supporter
The ripple rug looks fun. I ordered Darwin one for Christmas. I’m sure he’ll love it since he likes playing under the bed comforter and in his crazy pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk