Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Rocco A. Jaeger

Sourek

Savannah Super Cat
I never got around to posting on here about it, but for the past 4 months I've impatiently been waiting for a male F2. While they cannot be replaced, this little guy will fill a void left by my F2 kitten that passed away from FIP earlier in the year. I have to admit the whole process of picking up and bringing this kitten home has gone much better than I had expected. I flew out yesterday morning at 6am, landed at 9:30 am and was supposed to fly back at 4 but unfortunately I had a one hour delay in the plane so I landed back home at 1am. So it was a very long day to say the least but my kitten couldn't have made it any easier on me. He was a complete angle in the plane in a stuffy little carrier that he spent 7 hours in without any accidents. He's been nothing but a purr machine and he's been head butting me since we got home. I cannot put into words how happy I am with him. He's absolutely gorgeous, and I've loved him since the first pictures I've received of him. I watched him grow and I felt as if I already knew him before I even met him. I must mention that I bought Rocco from All Earz savannah's which is on this forum. Trish is not only an amazing breeder, but a great person as well. She keot me in the loop every step of the way in Rocco's growth and not going to lie, I probably bugged her a bit too often for pictures. I am just so happy from this whole experience, and I'm looking forward to years and years of happiness with Rocco. No thread is ever any good without any pictures so here you go :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 45
  • image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 48
  • image (3).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image (4).jpeg
    image (4).jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image (6).jpeg
    image (6).jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 47
  • image (7).jpeg
    image (7).jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 43

admin

Paige
Staff member
Awww, Danny, he is such a good boy and so beautiful! I met Rocco today, since Daniel and I go to the same vet and he was headbutting me and coming up to me to be petted...he is a wonderful boy with an awesome disposition!

Congrats, Danny and I'm sure you will have a lifetime of stories to tell ;)

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Good for you! Glad you jumped back into the pool! The kitten looks amazing! (Nice kitten Trish!).
I know I speak for the SV chat community, Congrats! We are overjoyed to hear things have worked out nicely!