Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Rock Star Bongo!

Evie

Savannah Super Cat
Wow! He is a stunning boy!

Do you think I could get the magazine here in the UK? I need!!!!

Nancy&bongo

Savannah Super Cat
Hi Evie, thank you so much for the nice comment! If you would like a copy of this issue or any issue for that matter you can order it online at: www.Savannahsillustrated.com/backissues. This particular issue with my F-1 Savannah Cat "BONGO" was Vol.3 No.3 Bongo is also in the current issue on two full color pages representing two savannah articles which is Vol.3 No.4
If you run into any problems, contact Brigitte McMinn by phone at: (530)-679-1111

Regards, Bongo**kitten & Nancy

Evie

Savannah Super Cat
Hi Nancy, thank you - that was lucky as I nearly did a subscription yesterday at least now I can add Bongo's issue. Too bad I can't drop by for a signature from the man himself! Lol :)

Nancy&bongo

Savannah Super Cat
I know, that would be great if you could do that! Well if your ever in the US give us a call and you are welcome anytime!! I can give you my # through an email so just contact me through Savannah Cat 1_1.jpg cat chat! Theres Bongo waiting for you!!!

Evie

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks so much and you just never know - I can see myself flying over to collect my next cat in a year or so! Bongo looks amazing. Is he a very loving boy?

Nancy&bongo

Savannah Super Cat
Hi Evie sorry this reply is so late! I was so busy yesterday and by the time I chkd my messgs, it was too late to respond. But yes, he is very loving and confident and he will go up to people in the stores and like rub up between their legs while making bread and everyone gets so excited, I swear!! From the day I brought him home and even now, I take him everywhere with me and my main goal was to socialize him, which is most important from the ages 0 - 6 months. And people-places & different things are so important and Bongo is living proof! And I am very happy about that and I am glad I did that from day one. It was really worth it. He's like a dog in alot of ways, if compared to a domestic cat. When I grab my keys, he goes to the door jumps right in the car. And will give me that look that he wants to go on his daily outing if he thinks I forgot which I never do because the house would be upside down if he doesn't get his daily exercise! He does have a cat wheel and uses it regularly, but still wants to go ourdoors at least twice(once in the daytime and once when its dark) bc I guess different creatures lurk at different times! And he's great for the photographer and poses when people take pictures of him, which is every day!!