Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAD NEWS - JOHN POPP

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that John Popp has had a tragedy - his house burned down last night and all of his cats were killed. His wife was not expected to make it, but seems to be holding her own now.

Please say a prayer for John and Trish and his babies who all perished in the fire tri sad: It is such a sad, sad day...I always worry about this...be sure to give all your babies and humans lots of hugs and kisses tonight and always...life is very short and we should try not to take it for granted...famous last words, I know, but it is times like these that make me sit back and reevaluate my own life...

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Paige,

I am heartbroken for John and will absolutely keep his wife and him in my prayers. I can't imagine the magnitude of what he is going through. Please email or message me privately if there is anything I can do during this time to help him with any immediate needs.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thank you so much Becki - I will let him know...and I will let you know if he needs anything...

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
And I thought my two F1s escaping the house today was my worst nightmare...I'd forgotten that this could happen and how much worse it would be.

My heart goes out to John and his wife, I hope Trish makes it...and they can rebuild their lives. I just can't express how sad this makes me :-(

Trish Allearz

I am just so so incredibly heartbroken for John... His love for his crew was immense and amazing-- his poor family :( They are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sourek

Savannah Super Cat
I'm sorry John, no words I may say will make any of this better. I hope your wife recovers. I'm sorry about your losses.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
My heartfelt sympathy, prayers and much sadness for John and Trish....prayers especially for Trish...this is such very tragic and sad news...

KMcgown

Site Supporter
So very sorry to hear. I hope his wife continues to improve. The loss of all his babies is devastating I am sure. I cannot imagine.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Unspeakably tragic and sad. I don't have words. Sending love to John and Trish and hoping for a good outcome for Trish. Please Paige, keep us updated. Anything at all I can do for them, just ask.