Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Savannah Energy Slow

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I have been dealing with so much bad lately, that it is time for a turn around... Just watching Elsa this morning going from perfectly restful and calm to full speed.... and that raises a general question (just for fun)...

Has any ever "MEASURED" the Energy Slop for a Savannah coming of of being "Perfectly Restful and Calm" to "Full Speed and into everything"?

Not trying to compare, but for Elsa, the rate is very steep. The energy rise time is almost instantaneous. I am not talking about coming out of a sleep, I am talking about just laying/looking around being peaceful.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Because I just made it up! You are discovering why I have no friends. :lol:
LOL... I think we have a friendship in the making... I remember along time ago working for USAirways in Avionics when all the work was done, we would tell the supervisor that we had to preform a "Functional Check of the IFE system with the VTP and PSU".. Break it down: IFE - Inflight Entertainment System, PSU - Passenger Service Unit, VTP - Video Tape Player. Functional Check - Operate it the way the flight crew would... To put it in layman's terms... Sit down and watch a Movie/Video Tape :)

Kristin

Animal Communicator
LOL... I think we have a friendship in the making... I remember along time ago working for USAirways in Avionics when all the work was done, we would tell the supervisor that we had to preform a "Functional Check of the IFE system with the VTP and PSU".. Break it down: IFE - Inflight Entertainment System, PSU - Passenger Service Unit, VTP - Video Tape Player. Functional Check - Operate it the way the flight crew would... To put it in layman's terms... Sit down and watch a Movie/Video Tape :)
My friend used to manage a movie theatre. She got free movies AND popcorn! Unfortunately I didn't know her back then, and I can't understand why on earth she would leave that job. :p

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
My stunt, wash the plane.
Oh, It needs to be dried. "Airport traffic, 7DG rolling!":big grin: