Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Savannah F3 x bengal?

Hi

I'm new here and I want to buy a Savannah F4 .The owner says the parents are a F3 female and a SBT Bengal which are both TICA registered.The male kitten which is 4 months old is very cute though I have not seen it in person. I was asking myself if anyone on this forum has a hybrid as this and what one should expect ?
Thanks

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
This kind of thing was much more common 5-10 years ago when more breeders might not have a Savannah stud male to use in their program... it's not very common nowadays.

What you would expect imho is a cross between a Savannah and a Bengal....so both looks and behavior of both breeds are possible.

Diane

Savannah Super Cat
My F3 male savannah has Bengal in him....his mom is a F2 savannah and the dad is Bengal......My F3 looks like a Bengal with long legs......:big grin: