Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Savannah Sillies

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Sharing some silly pics: Lily (F3C) and Harley (F8B) try to figure out the best way to stop the annoying string on one of their new holiday toys:

DSC_0784.jpg DSC_0820.jpg

Savannah gift opening tech: Geege blatantly ignores the "do not open until Christmas" instructions.
DSC_1033.jpg

Fact: the smallest kitty with the largest ego ALWAYS gets the biggest basket ;) From left; Geege (F8B), Paris (F7SBT), Harley (F8B) and Avery (F3B); Rufus aka "Bread dough rising" (ocicat).
DSC_2049.jpg

Because this apparently is the ONLY cat bed in the house: Harley, Lily and Avery pile up to enjoy the rare winter sun...Rufus' ears are just visible below the sleepy heap 'o slumbering savannahs.
DSC_2514.jpg

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
[quote="Pam Flachs, post: 63108, member: 21Rufus aka "Bread dough rising" (ocicat).[/quote]
Pam I almost spit coffee on the keyboard when I read that because that is the exact thought I had when I saw his picture ROFL.

D

Dantes

Haha I thought the same, but also: did he pick his basket because it fit his shape, or did he simply mold himself to the shape of the basket, as bread often does? :D

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Haha I thought the same, but also: did he pick his basket because it fit his shape, or did he simply mold himself to the shape of the basket, as bread often does? :D
What is that string toy? I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before!

This is the string toy, made by the Flik company. I found this at a recent Pet Expo for $5, much less than the regular $20-30 price. It's a definite hit here. I do have to mention that my friend Aundrea who bought one at the same Expo, had her cats immediately pull the string out, and it was a scary 10 minutes or so until we found it...so use with supervision is recommended!

http://www.beowoof.com/flik-a-string-interactive-toy/

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I was wondering how sturdy it was, but it still looks like fun (with supervision)