Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Savannah Weights

Sean

Site Supporter
As Garfield the cat would say, Diet is DIE with a "T".

Pan just passed one year and is working on earning the nickname "TANK".
If I can get him to sit still for a bit, I might get him on the scale. Pan is an F6 male.

AND Xander spent the workday in the utility room with Athena. BOY Oh BOY was he pissed off with me when I got home.
Athena is about one month older than Pan. She is going to be a tiny girl, I think.
She is easy to get on the scale, so I should have some weights up in a day or two.

Cathouse1

Site Supporter
Haven’t posted in a while. Loki seems to hover between 30-33 lbs, gets a bit heavier in the winter. He still thinks he’s 10#, but he’s a bull in a China shop most of the time. He will be 10 In September. Still a lap hound and constantly causing mischief, but he’s my special boy.
867aec066a705ea59e49f262364ec254.jpg

fe2138907f1dbfbab2141db7bee95908.jpg

Vito

Site Supporter
Loki is absolutely beautiful, what a size, he looks enormous compared to the cat at the window,

Cathouse1

Site Supporter
Thanks, he’s been everything we hoped for. The comparison is not an illusion. Dingus is a stray we rescued, and he’s quite petite, about 10 lbs. he is sitting on the window sill.

Vito

Site Supporter
Thanks, he’s been everything we hoped for. The comparison is not an illusion. Dingus is a stray we rescued, and he’s quite petite, about 10 lbs. he is sitting on the window sill.
So happy Loki lives up to your expectations, he really is a beauty and it's clear to see he plays a big part in your lives, love to hear you have a rescue in Dingus, that's admirable, we actually have two rescues and they get on great with the Savannahs. It's always great to see Savannah's living along side domestic cats and I feel it's two fingers up to the foolish people who insist our Savs are dangerous killers.