Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Savnnah proof fence?

C

Crushton

So I have been seeing these videos for this new cat proof fence thingy that sort of just rolls when the cat touches it keeping them form being able to get a good foothold on the top of it. Has anyone used something like this before? my boy loves to be outside but I worry about him free roaming the neighborhood. we have what i think is an 8ft privacy fence around the back yard that he has climbed over before but he doesnt just jump over it he actually climbs it in two strides pretty much.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
I don't know anyone with that type of cat proofed fence, but I know someone with F1s to F7s that has had the www.purrfectfence.com fencing for over 10 years with absolute success. The only customization she needed to do was add metal mesh at the bottom of the fence to stop outside critters chewing through the mesh...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
That looks amazingly simple and smart - shocking that no one has come up with this system before! I wonder if it can be installed on a block fence....