Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Scam involving our stolen business card!

Wild Tafari

Savannah Super Cat
I had a customer contact us thinking WE were scam o_O :confused: because they found advertising online for Savannahs in Boston with our website/business card that was stolen from us! People never cease to amaze me...
We do offer references to validate that we, along with our kittens, are in fact real! :up:

Another couple of people contacted us telling us they found F1's and F2's for $800-$1,500, and when they were advised by us that this was a complete scam, they still kept talking about it like they were going to follow through with purchasing their "Great Deal" F1 Savannah for $800. I have no sympathy for people that do not do their research, and when warned, still do not heed the warning...

Unfortunately, most people do not do the research on pricing or see these threads about the scams before falling for them...

T

tkymasters

One of my friends was dooped.. He bought an F1 for $1500.. I told him it was too good to be true and it had to be a scam... I looked at his kitten.. it was a Bengal, not even close to a F1 Bengal.