Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Screaming while I shower

EJKumba24

Savannah Super Cat
So he has always done this but recently it has gotten really bad just curious as to why he behaves this way when I go in to the shower. I close the door and he is crying to come in so I let him come in. I hop in the shower and all hell breaks loose. He is screaming bloody murder he usually goes in between the curtain to see me, but this morning I could not get him to stop I kept talking to him and he was watching me and he was just not stopping poor guy. So I ended up taking a super fast shower before he woke everyone up !

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cathouse1

Site Supporter
Just be glad he doesn't want to get in with you. When Loki cries it's because he wants in. His desire to chase things that swing and bounce is not something I'm willing to tempt.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Interesting, so does his crying sound like he is under stress or duress, or is he just communicating with you? I'm not sure how to correct it except to see if he will be quieter if left out of the room. Maybe try feeding him a treat or something in another room to distract him while you shower?