Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Sexual harassment kitty

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Rafiki (7 month old female F3) likes to sexually harass my poor husband.

She comes outta nowhere, jumps up and slaps both front paws on his behind and runs off. Her claws are retracted but you definitely feel the slap. It is much worse when my poor hubby happens to be facing the other way! I keep wondering what will happen when she gets older - will she slap him harder or higher?

She also likes to jump up onto the shower enclosure (1" wide) and stare at him when he showers. Occasionally she will bat at the water but mostly she just stares at him. She does not do this to me, only him!

Anyone else have similar experiiences?

naranek

Savannah Child
Yes; I can either wear pyjamas, keep the duvet very firmly over me, or have Tigger (F3) in the room. Either he thinks it's a cat toy (yes, I know, everything is a cat toy .. ), or he still remembers that visit to the vet and is trying to return the favour ..

Mine both think taking showers is wierd and kinda scary though.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Deb
She's probably fascinated by the lack of feathers on the end of his wand:Geeky:
Oh lordy.....my hubby was crying, he was laughing so hard by your remark! Considering what she does to "Da Bird", he is most thankful for the lack of feathers at the end of his wand!!!!!