Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Sharing Wyldthingz Gil F4sbt ....

Wyldthingz

Savannah Super Cat
Some drive me crazy and it is nice to see them move on. With a small little like this one, I tend to get more attached. I have waited years to keep a kitten back from Fiji and then more years for that kitten to have her own, so I think the wait makes it special too. Fiji is one of the first F2s I had- she is the one I use as my avatar image. She is retired but will always be a special girl to me. She is 1/2 sister to Debbie M's Guinness book Trouble, so that goes without say that she is special.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Yeah go ahead Kelly, make me cry. I cried for an hour when I first heard about Debbie's Trouble. And as an old man who was a cop, is a Vietnam vet, lost his wife to cancer, It takes a lot to make me cry.
Yeah, lady, Fiji IS special.
But then... ALL Savannahs are pretty special.