Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signed up for Trupanion pet insurance.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
With the pending arrival of my two Savannahs and wanting coverage for my tabby as well, I went ahead and signed up for coverage.

The cost per month to cover all three, with zero deductible and 90% of all covered items leaving me only 10% it comes to $157 a month. Had I tried for coverage for just the tabby with VPI the quote for just him, with a deductible, and only covering 80% (of fewer covered things) was $135 per month. With VPI the cost for all three would have been close to $400/month.

That's an enourmous difference in price. I'm paying less for better coverage.

Also, Savannahs are less costly than American Shorthairs for the same coverage.
 

Heather

Savannah Super Cat
With the pending arrival of my two Savannahs and wanting coverage for my tabby as well, I went ahead and signed up for coverage.

The cost per month to cover all three, with zero deductible and 90% of all covered items leaving me only 10% it comes to $157 a month. Had I tried for coverage for just the tabby with VPI the quote for just him, with a deductible, and only covering 80% (of fewer covered things) was $135 per month. With VPI the cost for all three would have been close to $400/month.

That's an enourmous difference in price. I'm paying less for better coverage.

Also, Savannahs are less costly than American Shorthairs for the same coverage.
Thanks for the information!
 

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Glad you found such a fantastic deal! I've heard great things about Trupanion so I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
 
M

MK Anderson

Guest
I have this ins. too! I havent had to use (thank goodness) but found them to be the best
 
Top