Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siri - F5 SBT Keeper Girl?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Siri is very vocal and lets you know what she wants...I am inclined to keep her as I need to keep a girl back, but time will tell...here she is now at 12 weeks...

081514-siri-zuri.jpg 081514-siri-dress.jpg 081514-siri.jpg

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Wow, 12 weeks already?! Time flies when you're having fun...

Love her in that dress! What a fashionista :in love:

admin

Paige
Staff member
Love the dress... And Siri is just a doll. Already has me wanting a mel....

Thanks Cary! Her spots are very, very visible! I haven't seen many Mels like her and am wondering if anyone else has, as far as having such visible ghost spotting...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Love the little girlie jacket! Rebecca Jensen had a pair of mels earlier this year or late last year whose spots were also very visible - you would have thought they were smokes except no silver or smoke parent...

admin

Paige
Staff member
Love the little girlie jacket! Rebecca Jensen had a pair of mels earlier this year or late last year whose spots were also very visible - you would have thought they were smokes except no silver or smoke parent...

Yes, people do think Siri is sometimes a smoke, but she is not - cannot be genetically...and often in photos it appears as though she has a locket, but it is really her skin underneath...very strange :)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Yes, anyone who didn't know better would swear she is a smoke looking at that second (the girlie jacket) picture. I did a double take when I first saw it myself!