Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Siri - JetLi kittens, F6 SBT

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I was recently blessed with these precious babies. They are only 2-1/2 weeks old so not very cooperative with the camera! Siri is a wonderful mom and I couldn't be happier with the kittens. There are two boys and two girls, all are just precious! :in love:

Siri-JetLi kittens 2014 0712 05.JPG Siri-JetLi kittens 2014 0712 06.JPG Siri-JetLi kittens 2014 0712 09.JPG Siri-JetLi kittens 2014 0712 12.JPG Siri-JetLi kittens 2014 0712 13.JPG

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Thanks guys! I can't wait until they are a bit older so I can get some decent pics of them!
Of Course we want to see more pictures, especially as they grow.... But I must call you down on the fact "decent pictures"... Those pictures of those little kitties are fantastic and they are so precious... I know or doubt you won't keep them, but I am sure that they will get good homes when the time comes...

I think the hardest thing for a breeder and rescuer is to let them go to their "Forever Home". I think that Siri is doing a great job, even though she kind of looks at them as to say.. What next...

BTW, are they her kittens, or rescues?

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Thanks John, I have a protocol for getting pics so that I can show off the face and the pattern (also the bodies, legs, etc. when they are older - more svelte and less butterball), but I need kittens that are a bit more cooperative then these guys were today.

Yes they are Siri's kittens, this is her first litter and she delivered them like a champ. They were born 6/24. They are the fourth generation from this particular line on Siri's side to be born here; it is my first litter with their dad Jet Li, although he's produced other litters before joining our family here.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Thanks John, I have a protocol for getting pics so that I can show off the face and the pattern (also the bodies, legs, etc. when they are older - more svelte and less butterball), but I need kittens that are a bit more cooperative then these guys were today.

Yes they are Siri's kittens, this is her first litter and she delivered them like a champ. They were born 6/24. They are the fourth generation from this particular line on Siri's side to be born here; it is my first litter with their dad Jet Li, although he's produced other litters before joining our family here.
WOW.. Same birthday as me....