Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site upgrade

admin

Paige
Staff member
Dear Savannah Community,

I am very excited to announce that we will be upgrading our site today. The new changes we have planned with not only make the site faster and easier to load, but add a new responsive design for those of you who visit the site using a mobile device.

During this update there maybe some sort periods of downtime or select features which will be temporarily disabled. Another announcement will be made once the upgrade process is complete.

I ask that you please be patient during this time and thank you in advance for your understanding. :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Dear Savannah Community,

I am pleased to inform you that our upgrade was successful with virtually little downtime (5 minutes) and virtually little impact in the way of features being temporarily disabled. :up:

I encourage you all to have a look around and explore. Should you notice anything you believe is a "little off", please report it and it will be resolved in a timely manner.

Thanks once again for your patience and understanding :)

Last edited: