Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sneak Peek...5 day old F4C babies :)

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Just wanted to share a few pics of our new F4C babies, a boy and a girl. Mom Tart (F3B) is a fantastic mom, as always. Both babies are doing great; the larger boy is especially active and has been since birth. Both babies are spoken for at this time. Pictured are momma Tart and her babies and the poppa, Harley (F8B).

I love the pic of the boy with the Savannah devil horn already sprouting :)

DSC_3803.jpg DSC_3130.jpg DSC_3819.jpg DSC_3849.jpg DSC_3851.jpg

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Oh Pam. They are beautiful So is mom and dad.
Mom is OBVIOUSLY proud.
Dad says.."yeah , they're mine. I guess..."
So sweet :)

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks so much, Cary :)

We are so excited about this litter. It has been fully a year since our last babies. The sire of these babies was only 10.5 months old at the time of conception....an early bloomer, for us anyway! And since the mom of these babies was one of our very first Savannahs, and the dad an offspring three generations from our very first stud boy and first SV girl....these babies are extra special :)

MM3

Site Supporter
So so so beautiful & precious! What a special experience for the new parents of these little angels to be able to see the parents. I'm jealous. Sleep well little angels........

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Thanks so much, Cary :)

We are so excited about this litter. It has been fully a year since our last babies. The sire of these babies was only 10.5 months old at the time of conception....an early bloomer, for us anyway! And since the mom of these babies was one of our very first Savannahs, and the dad an offspring three generations from our very first stud boy....these babies are extra special :)

Sending love and strength to the babies, mom and you too. Happy for you :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Beautiful kittens Pam...Tart and Harley are awesome as well!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk