Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So much for Wysong

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
While my cats like the Epigen90 kibble, they are not as fond of the other products. The real deal breaker for me is the incredibly bad stink of their poo from eating this stuff.

I cannot wait to get them settled back into eating raw.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I've never heard of Epigen90 but it's pretty common for poops to stink more on commercial food than raw. :eek:

Lesley

Site Supporter
We just started wysong as well. Mediocre response. They don't like the wet at all. Epigen 90 and Anergen was received OK. But, not worth the cost for such a lackluster response. We've given them 30 days to try it, with little result.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Sorry guys...Zuri and Orion love Wysong, so...not all cats will like the same thing...I have no issues with smelly poop...not sure what all you are trying...I only give them the freeze-dried, Archetype!

Lesley

Site Supporter
Sorry guys...Zuri and Orion love Wysong, so...not all cats will like the same thing...I have no issues with smelly poop...not sure what all you are trying...I only give them the freeze-dried, Archetype!
I also got the Archetype. They seem to like it, but stop eating the chunks pretty quickly. I tried hydrating them and they wouldn't touch that. How do you feed it?

admin

Paige
Staff member
I also got the Archetype. They seem to like it, but stop eating the chunks pretty quickly. I tried hydrating them and they wouldn't touch that. How do you feed it?

I just break up the chunks and Zuri eats it dry...or I add it to their food...