Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Somebody hit my car

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
While it was parked in front of a restaurant at the California coast.

Luckily an off duty police officer witnessed the accident. The driver was arrested on a DUI. The damage isn't all that bad to my eye, but I think it will be costly to repair. The drunk broad has insurance. I hope the remainder of the weekend is uneventful.

admin

Paige
Staff member
ooohhh...that is not good...glad to hear someone saw it and the drunk was arrested...hope the rest of your weekend is not so exciting...

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Thanks Paige. Fortunate to have it witnessed or we may not have noticed the damage till much later. I would have assumed it happened at the grocery store. We asked our waitress to put the cops dinner on our tab and snuck out before they realized. Paying it forward.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Sorry about the mess Deb. But you were lucky it was witnessed by an off duty cop.
And that was sweet what ya did for the cop. :) I'm sure it will be one of his better memories.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Ugh, so sorry for the damaged car - it's horrendous how much a simple fender bender costs to fix these days! I'm glad the drunk dufus has insurance!!