Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring came early

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
And my lilacs have been in bloom for a long time. They are my favorite flower. I get intoxicated by their aroma. Wish the blooms lasted all summer.
lilacs.jpg I refreshed the cats' grass tub with new seed and soil and it's coming up nicely. They love sitting in it when the weather is warm. grass.jpg

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Your lilacs are gorgeous! I have the world's biggest black thumb. I can't grow anything at all. Whoever heard of an herbalist that can't grow stuff anyways? :eek: I can't even grow grass :eek:

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
Oh no you don't Kristin. I'll bet mine's blacker than yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Your lilacs are gorgeous! I have the world's biggest black thumb. I can't grow anything at all. Whoever heard of an herbalist that can't grow stuff anyways? :eek: I can't even grow grass :eek:
LOL Kristin, you're in a bit of a pickle if you wither all your herbs. I must confess to black thumb syndrome. Anything I manage to grow is pure dumb luck. We have someone do landscaping maintenance because I've been known to kill plants just by walking by. I am the black sheep in the family -- everyone else has magnificent talent.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
I had this magnificent dream of having a huge garden and sourcing my herbs from my own garden. Then I tried growing things and realized buying might be better. But I just bought a bunch of seeds....practice makes perfect...?

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I had this magnificent dream of having a huge garden and sourcing my herbs from my own garden. Then I tried growing things and realized buying might be better. But I just bought a bunch of seeds....practice makes perfect...?
You can do it. Just need to pay attention to the recommendations on type of soil, shade/sun, fertilizer & water. I'm great when it comes to planting and nurturing for the first few weeks and then I forget the important stuff like food and water. I am fabulous at composting though. I love making compost.