Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stewie likes too cute on tv

johny

Savannah Adult
My f6 loves to watch too cute on animal planet . He watched the cats for a .5 hr . He then checked behind the tv as well just in case one was hiding back there .

Lesley

Site Supporter
Spar enjoys the PGA tour. He is very fond of long putts. He jazz hands the tv trying to catch the ball.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
My cats don't watch TV too much, but they love it when I play cat videos on YouTube.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Rafiki loves Too Cute but it gets her really all fired up - not a good show right before beddy-bye time! I am hoping to get her into hockey as my hubby is not into it!

John Popp

Site Supporter
Chongo loved auto racing on TV. Ooh a red car, a blue car, a yellow green orange car. It was totally silly and something he never tired of.

He too of course watched animal planet but his real favorite was watching the talking heads news shows with the head and shoulders shot waiting for them to get animated enough to start flailing their hands.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Maliik is the only one here who regularly watches TV. He loves Too Cute when there are puppies but he's not too crazy about the kittens. His all time favorite show, and I get stink eye if I change the channel, is Pitbulls and Parolees. He sits mesmerized in front of the TV for the entire show. If he wanders away during a commercial, he comes running back as soon as he hears Tia Marie Torres' voice.

cbain

Site Supporter
Cody is a sports fan, what ever it is football, baseball, he will run up to the TV screen and slap the player, Camille likes National GEO. wild, she stalks the TV ,she looks behind the TV to see if there are any animals back there, one day on GEO a herd of impala's were running across Africa on the TV and Camille lost it, she jumped off the couch and ran up and slapped them on the TV screen ,I think the animal sounds set her off, when our cats where able to go outside last summer their hunting instincts came alive, last summer I was watching out the window and Camille went into ears up position and made a good 6 foot Serval jump and then I saw a brown mouse running through the miniature bamboo into the stones at the pond, next day the worlds most unlucky chipmunk crossed Camille path, she was hot when I took her trophy away. being a friend to a Savannah cat is something special to me, I like the extreme.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Mayhem likes to play hockey...:eek: he goes for the puck.... on my home theater screen:eek::eek:. I fear he will puncture it someday.:eek:

johny

Savannah Adult
I used to have a 92" projector screen . Thank god I bought a plasma to replace or it would have been shredded . He likes laying on my stereo preamp because it's hot .