Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Stewie thinks he smart

admin

Paige
Staff member
hahaha! Stewie is hilarious and a very smart boy!

How are you inserting the URL? If you copy the Share URL and then just copy an dpaste into a post, the video will show up instead of just a link ;) I edited it for you!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
:roflmao: Smart Stewie!! Someone on here was asking this week or last how to get their SV interested in water. I hope whoever it was sees this because it's a be careful what you wish for situation.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Stewie is one smart kitty! Looks like he's wanting a larger 'wading pool' though... ;)

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
This morning as I got a glass of water it occurred to me... we have no lock on the door water push... lever thing. I see we may need a kitchen rug under that.. rather step on a wet rug than slip on a wet floor! :uh oh: