Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

SV Cat Chat For Dummies?

Trish Allearz

Do we have an easy to follow PDF file or link to help newbies (n00bs) figure out this site?

For example-- JoAnne just joined and I know she's having a hard time figuring it out and I know a few of you have had issues in the past too. I just know because I've been on forums since the inception of the internet-- hahaha.

If we don't, any of you cute adorable sweet people want to make one? Maybe with screen shots of how to start a post and some info on how to find things on here? Oooooh-- maybe someone nice could make a little Youtube tutorial???

(See how I'm volunteering one of you? Yeah. That's horrible of me.)

MM3

Site Supporter
I'm not a newbie and I still have difficulty. But this my first time joining a forum. If someone could help out that would be super! I know I would appreciate it. HUMMMM...... Maybe someone that is retired might have time.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Do we have an easy to follow PDF file or link to help newbies (n00bs) figure out this site?

For example-- JoAnne just joined and I know she's having a hard time figuring it out and I know a few of you have had issues in the past too. I just know because I've been on forums since the inception of the internet-- hahaha.

If we don't, any of you cute adorable sweet people want to make one? Maybe with screen shots of how to start a post and some info on how to find things on here? Oooooh-- maybe someone nice could make a little Youtube tutorial???

(See how I'm volunteering one of you? Yeah. That's horrible of me.)
Uh... We have had a user guide that I created from the inception... It is under the user guide forum

Paige
Owner, Savannah Cat Chat
Agato Savannahs
TICA Legislative Committee
SV Breed Section Committee
SV Rescue Coordinator

Trish Allearz

Uh... We have had a user guide that I created from the inception... It is under the user guide forum

Paige
Owner, Savannah Cat Chat
Agato Savannahs
TICA Legislative Committee
SV Breed Section Committee
SV Rescue Coordinator
Yeah, that's what I was looking for-- just didn't remember we had one. A Youtube video of someone starting a thread and whatnot would be great too for really new users. Some people basically know Facebook and nothing else online.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yeah, that's what I was looking for-- just didn't remember we had one. A Youtube video of someone starting a thread and whatnot would be great too for really new users. Some people basically know Facebook and nothing else online.

Yah...a YouTube video would be nice in reality, but I don't have time to do it..maybe in the future :)

Trish Allearz

Yah...a YouTube video would be nice in reality, but I don't have time to do it..maybe in the future :)
Yeah-- I just tried to make a super fast one with my phone and I guess I don't have enough memory. It's so easy to post in the forum, but I think some people just need a quick video-- I know I learn easier that way some days!