Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

SVC Needs Some "Me" Time?

MattM

Savannah Super Cat
Most of the time when I am home my SVC is stuck to me like glue. Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, everywhere I go, he goes. However, sometimes he can be a little strange and find a place in the house where nobody else is and sleep. Usually he sleeps at the foot of my bed, or in the cat canopy in the bedroom, but every now and then I find him in the corner of a dark room or somewhere he can just be by himself. Do any other of you SVC owners experience this? I'm not concerned, but it's a little strange when he goes from super attached to super loner cat.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Most of the time when I am home my SVC is stuck to me like glue. Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, everywhere I go, he goes. However, sometimes he can be a little strange and find a place in the house where nobody else is and sleep. Usually he sleeps at the foot of my bed, or in the cat canopy in the bedroom, but every now and then I find him in the corner of a dark room or somewhere he can just be by himself. Do any other of you SVC owners experience this? I'm not concerned, but it's a little strange when he goes from super attached to super loner cat.
Yes. Mayhem in particular. He has a spot in the back of my walk in closet behind clothes with his own nest.

Katniss

And her brother Crazy !
Interestingly enough, Katniss will hide in her vet carrier! We leave it in their room with a blanket over it and though we struggle to get her in to go out, she will use this 'cave' to hide from the world! :confused: