Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taz's Milestone

mhardy12

Savannah Super Cat
So I'm probably jinxing myself but any others with problem peeing know how awesome this feels. It's been one whole year since Taz has peed on anything other than in his litterbox. We had MAJOR peeing issues the first few years. Had to replace a sofa and a bed. A combination of carpet runners, spiky side up on beds and sofas and locking him up when people come over/having everyone ignore him has helped a ton. I'm sure his growing up has something to do with it also. He's 4 years old now. I'm sooo proud and happy with him. Hopefully this is a permanent trend. :)

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
I hope it continues, but I think it probably will. It sounds like you've worked out the triggers and how to manage it successfully!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
That's wonderful to hear, I'm so glad you've been able to work through the issues with Taz!!