Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

The All in One Toy Thread - Post your cat's favorites

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
For what it is worth.

Wadded up paper

Toilet paper tubes

Little stuffed mice.

Fancy toys are ignored. I guess I am lucky. My kids have cheap tastes. ;)

cbain

Site Supporter
DSCN0717.JPG Out side enclosure with pond and thick groundcover to draw in mice and chipmunks that borders a woods and creek and another young Savannah male ready to ambush out of no ware from under cover like the picture

John Popp

Site Supporter
Peacock Feathers

Fun Fur Rattle balls, Dino loves playing fetch with them especially after he has crushed the hell of the ball and has established a good drool patina on them.

Dehydrated rabbit feet, plays with them for an hour or so and then gnaws on them until they are consumed.

Roomba, Never gets old and Dino has figured out how to turn it on.

Alpacca Mice, unfortunately they don't last long but Dino loves them

Swiffer, he needs locked up if you intend to use one.

Paper towels, you can't use them to clean up anything in his view.

Kong Kickeroos, the squirrel sized ones and also the chipmunk sized ones. Like Rascal and Mayhem, he sure doesn't like those grinnies.

Toys that don't work well

Wand Toys or Da Bird indoors, Dino gets too wound up and won't let go of them. He's also too fast to keep them out of harms way.

Bergan Turbo Track, gets disassembled in minutes.

Robo Fish, Dino loves them but hasn't quite grasped the catch and release program.

Last edited:

MM3

Site Supporter
Peacock Feathers

Fun Fur Rattle balls, Dino loves playing fetch with them especially after he has crushed the hell of the ball and has established a good drool patina on them.

Dehydrated rabbit feet, plays with them for an hour or so and then gnaws on them until they are consumed.

Roomba, Never gets old and Dino has figured out how to turn it on.

Alpacca Mice, unfortunately they don't last long but Dino loves them

Swifter, he needs locked up if you intend to use one.

Paper towels, you can't use them to clean up anything in his view.

Kong Kickeroos, the squirrel sized ones and also the chipmunk sized ones. Like Rascal and Mayhem, he sure doesn't like those grinnies.

Toys that don't work well

Wand Toys or Da Bird indoors, Dino gets too wound up and won't let go of them. He's also too fast to keep them out of harms way.

Bergan Turbo Track, gets disassembled in minutes.

Robo Fish, Dino loves them but hasn't quite grasped the catch and release program.

FYI
it's been awhile, however I remember something being printed on swifter cleaning sheets pet warning due to cleaning solvents used. My husband wanted to use them, but we needed to use a natural cleaner.

John Popp

Site Supporter
FYI
it's been awhile, however I remember something being printed on swifter cleaning sheets pet warning due to cleaning solvents used. My husband wanted to use them, but we needed to use a natural cleaner.

Trish has her own home brew she uses with the Swiffer product that Im sure doesn't create any issues. Also, I'm pretty sure that it's an urban myth as P&G knows that not being pet safe will kill a product in a heartbeat.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
If you check the internet...the ASPCA, Snoops, and various other "Mythbusters" you will find Swiffers are not harmful to pets or people. The only warning on the label is eye contact, which you have on MOST household cleaners.