Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

The Atticus Diaries

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
After a 1-day delay in departure, Atticus is currently airborne and on his way home. He's due to arrive around 11 p.m. PST. I'm anticipating an adventure-filled and sleep deprived weekend. Will post all updates in this thread to keep from driving you all crazy.

Heartfelt gratitude to Sue Armstrong for entrusting me with this precious soul.
face front.jpg

admin

Paige
Staff member
He is such a beauty, Deborah! Can't wait until he is home with you, so we can hear some of your famous stories :p

SV Dad

Site Supporter
This is GREAT! We are gonna have a twofer weekend!:big grin::up:

....OH! OH! You are always on somebodies case about ....PICTURES!!!

Last edited:

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
After a 1-day delay in departure, Atticus is currently airborne and on his way home. He's due to arrive around 11 p.m. PST. I'm anticipating an adventure-filled and sleep deprived weekend. Will post all updates in this thread to keep from driving you all crazy.

Heartfelt gratitude to Sue Armstrong for entrusting me with this precious soul.
View attachment 12773
Y'all know The Witchy one will ignore us all for an unspecified time while she basks in the exciting energy of young Master Atticus.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Y'all know The Witchy one will ignore us all for an unspecified time while she basks in the exciting energy of young Master Atticus.
LOL. Well, it may take a day or two to get into the rhythm of a new schedule. With a new baby in the house and 3 demanding adult SVs, I may be a bit busy. BUT, the camera and camcorder are fully charged and I'll be taking pics and vids and will post them as soon as I can.