Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

the daily ritual

D

Dantes

This video would be my 25-lb ragdoll, every morning. So for perspective, make the human half that size and the cat three times that size and it's about right.

NikkiA

Site Supporter
Our F5 boy D delights in smacking me in the face to wake me up, then snuggling, purring, and holding my hands while HE goes to SLEEP.

Kurt Mylar

Savannah Super Cat
My Snow Bintu does this every morning. She peeks her head up no both sides of the bed. Than jumps up on my wife's side and gets no response then jumps from her side to mine then back to my wife's side. Then likes my wife's nose wife turns head then she bites and pulls her hair to get her to get the morning treat. My yells at Bintu to lay down so she will jump back to my side and starts to lick my nose. I get up walk around the bed to get the treats for all the cats because they all hear Bintu and my wife yelling at Bintu to get off of her. I try to put the treat on the ground but they want to eat on my wife's side so Lily will grab the treat and jump on her mommy to eat the treat this happens every at 4:00am every morning. When I saw this video I was laughing so hard I had tears. Then I showed my wife the video and she started to laugh and yell to her sister that's what Bintu does every morning to her. So the video was a good tool to show my wife's sister what happens in my bedroom every night HAHA! was a good laugh.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Hey guys....there is such a thing called a door....it is very easy to use!!:roflmao:

But then instead of meowing on your bed, they are meowing outside your door!

I got lucky with Zeddie, she is very well behaved at night...she doesn't even wake up when my mom wakes up now! Tiger on the other hand....he would be exactly like this