Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

The Image of Absolute Innocence...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
XSC_0011.JPG
XSC_0016.JPG
I iz alwayz so innocent and Izz never gets in trouble....

-----------------------------------

And if you believe that I have some farm land off the southern tip of Florida to sell you!​

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I believe you Elsa. I can't imagine you doing anything naughty. I can imagine your daddy trying to blame you for naughty things but I wouldn't believe him.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Elsa, you and Atticus need to get together and show those servants of yours who is boss. They both are blaming you two for everything.

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
One thing that I've learned about Savannahs is that even when they look innocent, something is going on inside their brains. Also what Whiskey has learned to do is do something bad but make it look like one of the others have done it so they get yelled at instead of her.

Carykd7kau

I have discovered with Kilifi, that if you tell her "NO", she will be dead set on doing it. BUT if you just let her do it without comment, for the most part, she will get no thrill out of it and will not do it again.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
One thing that I've learned about Savannahs is that even when they look innocent, something is going on inside their brains. Also what Whiskey has learned to do is do something bad but make it look like one of the others have done it so they get yelled at instead of her.
This is sooo typical Savannah behavior!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I have discovered with Kilifi, that if you tell her "NO", she will be dead set on doing it. BUT if you just let her do it without comment, for the most part, she will get no thrill out of it and will not do it again.
Ah yes, don't you remember me telling you about how she would sit in front of the Ssscat cat deterrent can and MAKE it go off?! That thing makes me jump out of my skin every time it fires, but she was determined to get the best of it, and get her way...

Carykd7kau

Ah yes, don't you remember me telling you about how she would sit in front of the Ssscat cat deterrent can and MAKE it go off?! That thing makes me jump out of my skin every time it fires, but she was determined to get the best of it, and get her way...
That's right. I had forgotten. LOL
And I have to tell you...Azidi has become a real lovey dovey. She is always loving then chasing toy then loving then chasing. And she likes her belly stroked. Can you believe it?