Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

The Last Word - with Yeti

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I didn't get much sleep last night and today my back and neck hurt like mad. Here's why:
Yeti.jpg This little monster decided to repeatedly topple a storage unit by jumping up on it and forcing it away from the wall. Yuki got into the act on the third go, but Yeti wouldn't stop.

I put them both out of the bedroom and wouldn't let them in for a time (and of course this little howler wouldn't quiet down), but within minutes of being allowed back in he would topple it again, and again, etc.

Each time I would put the cats out for a while. I finally had to give up so Yeti got the last word this morning when the vandals got let back into the room again. Sheesh.

:eek::oops::rolleyes: :eek::oops::rolleyes: :eek::confused::( :eek::mad::( :mad::mad::( :mad::mad::mad: :sleepy::mad::mad: :sleepy::mad::( :poop::sleepy::sleepy:

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Usually, John Campbell comes to the defense of erroneously accused savannahs.
But I have to ask (and thereby recuse myself as an adjudicator in this matter, but nominate John Campbell as adjudicator), was there a possibility the storage unit had some catnip in it? Or could there have been a small life form in it or suspected to be in it? There is evidence to suggest that something was seriously amiss with the storage unit as a second feline got involved.
There is also a case to be made that the storage unit was placed improperly by the servant, and thus an example had to be made.
Really, Jim. Did you give your cats the benefit of the doubt in this matter?:confused:

Last edited:

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Yeti 1, Tort 0. You are a well-trained and obedient servant.

And an abused servant, I hurt so much and was so tired I skipped work this morning. That reduced my income leading to a reduced bdget for cat food, treats and toys. Now who is on the losing end of the equation? :rolleyes: Me of course.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Usually, John Campbell comes to the defense of erroneously accused savannahs.
But I have to ask (and thereby recuse myself as an adjudicator in this matter, but nominate John Campbell as adjudicator), was there a possibility the storage unit had some catnip in it? Or could there have been a small life form in it or suspected to be in it? There is evidence to suggest that something was seriously amiss with the storage unit as a second feline got involved.
There is also a case to be made that the storage unit was placed improperly by the servant, and thus an example had to be made.
Really, Jim. Did you give your cats the benefit of the doubt in this matter?:confused:

While I am clearly the victim in this case, and can easily and honestly answer the questions above, I will decline to do so without representation. :p