Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

The law on Savannah's

Hybrid over 30 pounds is illegal according to the chart posted under Legal issues , your state today. Sue
See, I bought a Savannah, she was on her way here & the plane stopped in Maryland before making its way to Nashville, Tn. Well they took her & say that $520.00. In insurance must be paid. Tell me your ideas on this. Thanx.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
See, I bought a Savannah, she was on her way here & the plane stopped in Maryland before making its way to Nashville, Tn. Well they took her & say that $520.00. In insurance must be paid. Tell me your ideas on this. Thanx.

Huh? Who did you get her from? Are you sure this is on the up and up...and not a scam?

Something is fishy here......

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat

What breeder is she from? I have never heard of any cat being confiscated at the airport for "insurance" fees.

If you can give us the details of her transaction and flight information, we can help figure this out....:)

Her name is Courtney Nayah. She has cancer, terminal. She has a very hard way to go. But then again so do I. She used a pet service called Pets on Board, picked it out on a whim. Customs e-mailed me

Marissa

Savannah Super Cat
I think this person is scamming you, I googled the name and it comes up with $175 bengal kittens, and another site with $175 serval kittens out of NY, NY....