Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wait is on! Six more weeks!

1ststatestereo

Savannah Super Cat
After searching the entire country, I found this sweetheart only 100 or so miles away.

He's a male F3. I take him home in 6 weeks. Needless to say, I can't wait.

IMG_4183.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Such a cutie! Congratulations. I know those 6 weeks are going to feel like 6 yrs. When was waiting for my first, I painted the entire inside of the house, washed all the windows, did a zillion small repairs in addition to buying cat toys, beds, trees, & perches -- anything to keep my mind occupied from counting the seconds, minutes, hours, days until my fur babe was home.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Adorable baby! Congratulations :) The wait will seem like forever, and Deborah has some great ideas to keep your mind occupied....

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
Congrats!! A handsome boy!!!

I go with Deborah... get any house chores you're thinking about done now. We finished off some painting, hung some new lights and ceiling fans in a few rooms. Things we'd been putting off and better done without the loving assistance of a curious SV! :rolleyes: Also kitten proofing... they'll stick their little head anywhere it can fit!!

And it helps pass the time!

cbain

Site Supporter
Beautiful kitten , is this your first Savannah ? if it is, you just stepped into the fast lane. I highly recommend this breed of cat. I am glad your breeder is close by, we paided $350. for each kitten in shipping and it was hard for our 2 kittens.